Documentation and Information ArchitectureA synthesized list of key tasks related to structuring and maintaining an enterprise-level documentation management system.
* Harmonize content tools and automate distribution.
* Continually asses engineering systems and workflows and develop content pathways to customer facing documentation.
* Support SMEs to develop content themselves in a decentralized and collaboration focused manner.
* Apply technical English principles at the end of a release pipeline to ensure consistency and quality.
* Ensure the long term viability of content within a quality management system.
* Continually improve the user experience.
We electronically control revisions for this topic and deploy it directly online. Any copies you generate from the latest revision are uncontrolled. Ensure you refer to the latest revision online when possible.